Terms & Conditions
SafeFin Acts as treasury management company and is processing a payment on the behalf of its registered client who has directed you to the secure payment portal. The SafeFin Client is a service provider that is permitted by law to accept payments from your payment method on your behalf and to provide account information services to you, provided they are acting in accordance with your instructions and the relevant regulatory requirements. You can check whether the provider is authorised in the information they give to you about the services they will provide.
We will treat any instruction from a SafeFin Client as if it were from you and the terms of this Agreement will still apply. If you consent to a SafeFin Client having access to information concerning your account, we will assume that you consent to access being granted as frequently as the Third Party Provider requests it.
We will treat payments instructed by the SafeFin Client as being authorised by you and will not be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of misuse or disclosure of information about your account.
We may refuse to allow a SafeFin Client to process payments on your behalf if we are concerned about unauthorised or fraudulent access by that SafeFin Client. Before we do this we will tell you and explain our reasons for doing so, unless it is not reasonably practicable, in which case we will tell you immediately afterwards. In either case, we will tell you using any of the contact details we hold for you. We will not tell you our reasons where doing so will undermine our reasonable security measures or otherwise be unlawful.
If you think a payment may have been made incorrectly or is unauthorized, you must tell us as soon as possible even where you use a SafeFin Client. If you ask a SafeFin Client to request a payment and they do not do this, we will not be responsible for your payment not being made. Once a SafeFin Client has initiated a payment, you cannot normally cancel it.
Just like most online businesses, we recognize the importance of our client’s privacy. The Company, as a financial services firm, must obtain certain personal and financial information from the Client, in order to set up and service the Clients account.
The Company undertakes to use the Client’s personal and financial information exclusively for the following purposes:
- Verification of the Client’s identity
- Setting up, maintenance and management of the Client’s account(s)
- Processing deposits and withdrawals into the Client’s account(s) or back to the Clients funding account(s).
- Ensure that deposits processed are held securely for the entity or individual that they are being processed on account for.
- Informing the Client about news, updates, promotions and additional products and services that may be of interest and at times offered by third party providers.
- Providing the Client with the best quality of customer support
The Company will never use, disclose or sell, rent or lease the Client’s personal and financial information to any third parties except those stated in “Disclosure of Client’s Personal Information”. The income, credit history, net worth or income information will not be shared by the Company under no circumstances.
Disclosure of Client’s Personal Information
The Company may disclose the Client’s personal information to third party entities in the following cases:
- to the Company’s partner network offering third party trading related services.
- to persons holding a legal or beneficial interest relating to the Client’s trading account
- to persons acting in a judiciary, representative, or attorney capacity in relation to the Client’s
trading account, in order to protect against fraud, money laundering, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities
- to government, regulatory or law enforcement agencies to the extent permitted or required by law, or to comply with applicable legal requirements
- to comply with civil, criminal or regulatory investigations, or judicial process, summons or warrant by appropriate authorities
Information collected from the Client
The Company collects personal and financial information from the Client under the circumstances stated below:
- When opening an account(s) with the Company and filling in the electronic registration form
- When funding the account(s) – such information is never stored or archived on the Company’s servers.
- When withdrawing from the account(s)
The information collected online may be combined with other information provided to the Company in hard copy or through the Company’s customer service or CRM. The information may be transferred across national borders for the purposes of data consolidation, storage and customer data management.
The information collected may include but is not limited to: Full name, Address, Date of Birth, ID Number,Copy of ID document, Occupation, Utility Bills, Bank Statement
The financial information may include the assets, investment experience and monthly income, in order to evaluate the Client’s trading experience, understand his financial needs and provide him with products and services suitable to his specific needs.
The Company uses a number of cookies on its website.
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie or browser cookie is a small file saved on users’ computer(s) to help store preferences and other information on web pages that were visited. Cookies contain information transferred to the visitor’s computers hard drive. This information allows the Company’s management and employees to better understand the visitor’s navigation across the website, determine the users’ type of browser and computer, improve the services by tailoring the website and advertising to the Client’s preferences.
The Client can choose if and how these cookies will be accepted by changing his browser settings and options. However, it is important to note, that there is not any personally identifiable information collected in this process and it is also possible to block any third-party cookies.